Friday, June 22, 2012

Co-Parenting: Teenagers and Summer, Weekly Articles

I am pretty passionate about raising children with love, support and respect, no matter what your family may look like. That's how I raised my own two sons.  My second article was just published in LAFamily.com, LasVegasFamily.com, SouthBayFamily.com, SantaClaritaFamily.com and VenturyCountyFamily.com through Family Magazine Group.  Here's the link through the LAFamily.com edition: http://www.lafamily.com/marriage-and-divorce/co-parenting-teenagers-and-summer.

This second article is entitled Co-Parenting: Teenagers and Summer. It's a subject close to my heart, one that can be a real challenge and struggle in divorce situations. There are simple solutions and great tips that we can implement and follow through with to make the experience for both parents and our teenagers positive and peaceful. I listed five of them, and hope they will be helpful to my readers.

That's the goal I have in writing, to help those who are walking the path of divorce and post-divorce, so it might be less of a struggle, less of a drain, energy-wise.  My weekly published articles will be focused on family and child advocacy topics dealing with divorce. They will all focus on improving the family dynamics for both parents and children in divorced families.

My articles will be published and up each Thursday. I will post my weekly articles here each Friday, and hope they will be of help to you all.  Please share my articles with anyone who can benefit, use some extra support and encouragement.

Love your comments and insight, too. 

6 comments:

  1. I continue to hope and pray that once the divorce wounds aren't quite so fresh that we can define our new family dynamics. As I mentioned in a previous post, my young-adult aged children also need co-parenting. Oh, the needs are quite different that when young ones are involved, but make no mistake that the emotional and psychological issues are all too similar. We continue to struggle and are not yet defining a new normal. Tough. . . Thank you so much for this blog and your articles. I try to apply as much as I can to our particular circumstance. Blessings, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pat, you are so right. No matter what our children's ages, they need our unconditional and understanding. Divorce is never easy for our children, whether they be young or grown adults. Keep being patient with your children and yourself, ease into the adjustment of post-divorce and be good to yourself along the way. It will get better, I promise you that!
    I am so glad my articles and blog posts are helpful for you, that is wonderful! Please keep posting your comments and thoughts - it is so good to hear from you.
    Blessings to you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When two people marry, the feeling is one of pleasant thoughts and a lifetime of hope for the future....as it rightfully should be. A simple marriage contract is signed by both parties without ever a real thought about the possibility of divorcing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Exactly, it is the most important contract we ever enter into, yet there is no thought (in the majority of marriages)about having a reasonable and fair "exit strategy" in place for both spouses.
    Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some divorce attorneys will reportedly charge you several hundred dollars to simply answer a few questions about your separation or divorce. As we have discussed before, sometimes, being a celebrity can clearly add unique stressors to a marriage. I learned many ideas from this blog.

    Divorce Blog Articles

    ReplyDelete
  6. 24 HOURS  LOVE SPELL CASTER (DR. GBOJIE) THAT HELPED ME BRING BACK MY DIVORCE HUSBAND CONTACT HIM NOW FOR ANY KIND OF HELP  

    When i read a testimony online on how Dr.Gbojie the great and most powerful spell caster help to bring back Divorce husband or wife EX LOVER. I was wondering how can this be true, Because many have failed me in the past without any result from them. I just let the post pass by and move on the forum. To my notice under again, Some person posted and said tested and trusted spell caster. After reading through the mail it was this same man Dr. gbojie  she was talking about. So i have no other option than to really check up how he works.I was totally devastated when my beloved husband left me. It was like my entire world vanishing into sorrow and pain. I know it sounds weird but out of all the spell casters I contacted, he was the only one to give me that impression of being so true and trustful. More than his words,He brought my husband back and he made all my wishes come true. He is now loyal, pays attention to me, he offers me flowers every Sunday, and we often go out at the cinema and the restaurant. my wife came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I and my family are living together happily again.. I will be forever thankful for turning my life from hell to heaven! i believe who need help should get to him for help. May God continue to use you to save broken relationship. To every one with marital problem, divorce issues, lost lover or any relationship related issues, you can contact Dr. gbojie  spell caster via email address gbojiespiritualtemple@gmail.com , gbojiespiritualtemple@yahoo.com OR whatsapp : +2349066410185
    website : http://gbojiespiritualtemple.website2.me/Thanks Dr. Gbojie 

    ReplyDelete